Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:17:01 -0500
From:         Hans Brouwer <h.brouwer@SYMPATICO.CA>
Subject:      Re: Winters in the van

A woodstove and a dog will keep you warm. Do not get caught on the ice. A push start on ice is nearly impossible. Could we modify our Westy's and add a pull start from a skidoo?

Check the following web site: http://dreamwater.com/dbg/lago62.htm

Cheers

Hans Brouwer

Cumberland, Ontario 86 Westfalia (Slowpoke)

BusFusion a VW Camper camping event in Almonte, June 12 ~ 15, 2003 Member: Vanagon List, IWCCC & Capital City VW Club

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Stebbins" <Malcolm.Stebbins@MSVU.CA> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 3:32 PM Subject: Re: Winters in the van