Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:41:47 -0500
From:         Matthew Libby <MLibby1@CFL.RR.COM>
Subject:      MUST SELL, Reduced 89 westy

I gotta sell this thing, originally i wanted 13k, but please buy me at $10,250!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in Florida! But shipping is available! Email me for quicktime video (5mb)

1989 GL Westy (Gray)

112k, runs great, burns no oil and leaks no oil - strongest running van I have ever driven. Only synthetic oil w/ Mahle filters. 4-spd manual w/ redline, shifts beautifully Body is gray w/ gray pop-top. 2 small dings about 1" diameter and some minor scratches. Alloy wheels w/ Michelin MXT's and 40% tread Power Steering A/C works great, recent recharge Interior clean and in great shape, all camping stuff works, stove, sink, fridge, 2 tables, etc. all there and look awesome. Included are pots, pans, fan, cords, hoses, and lots of other camping stuff. Canvas in OK shape, 2 small tears 1/2", and screen was replaced, but not yet sewn in. Upstairs bed Great AM/FM and satellite radio installed. Bra Dash Cover Screens for rear hatch, and front window cover Ice-trays for fridge! Drive it anywhere, take it home or camping. One small problem is a MINOR exhaust leak, that I dont really care to fix... RUST FREE van that has never been up north, Arizona, Georgia and Florida. CarFax available. Within last 2 years - battery, tune up, coil, all filters, master cylinder, head replaced, clutch, CV's repacked, steeing boot, coolant flush and fill, ac recharge.

Comes with spare parts, filters, bentley etc.

Will deliver within 200 miles.