Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:16:05 -0800
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Tweak yer heater output!
Comments: To: "Loren A. Busch" <lbusch@IX.NETCOM.COM>

If you turn off your heater (put it to cold) you stop the flow of water in this pipe. I can hardly see how this affect the cooling system of the motor.

David Marshall

Fast Forward Automotive Inc. 4356 Quesnel Hixon Road Quesnel BC Canada V2J 6Z3

http://www.fastforward.ca mailto:sales@fastforward.ca Phone: (250) 992 7775 FAX: (250) 992 1160

- Vanagon Accessories and Engine Conversions - Vanagon, Transporter and Iltis Sales and Importation - European Lighting for most Volkswagen models