Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:45:03 +0000
From:         raul lince <eeore37@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Selling '73 THING to aid Vanagon

Hello Faithful Vanagon owner, We are selling our second pride and joy. A 1973 VW Thing, its in fair to good shape, New clutch (ALL COMPONETS THEREIN ARE NEW!) Sachs kit, CV boots are new, CV joints repacked in the VW mollybdendum? desulfide grease. No heater return pipes, this model came with the gas heater(not working but never tried to fix it) Have factory repair manual with heater section, 009 distributor, new plugs. Engine runs well but probably need either rebuild or new 1600 for long trips. Great car weve enjoyed it for 2 years before it belonged to our best friends but kids made them decide to sell it to us. Minimal rust, odom stopped working at 110,000 so not sure on milage, spare hood and new set of brakes comes with car. We regret having to sell "ZIPPY" but "MOBY"(89 Wolfie) needs parts. Color is white. PLease e mail me with your interest we are asking 2200 for this collectors car but reasonable offers will be considered. As far as delivery i live in Knoxville TN and can arrange about 100 mile delivery radius. Details to be worked out by us and buyer, will work within reason. Email with interest once again or call (865) 544 7892 after 6:00 pm for face to face . Car looks healthy and is great fun in summer and spring, we will miss her. respectfully Raul.

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail