Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:40:51 -0600
From:         Bruce Nadig <motorbruce@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      OT: VW Corrado For Sale

The only Vanagon content here is that I must sell my 1990 VW Corrado G60 to pay for the Porsche 911 engine I plan on installing into my van.

I am the second owner of this car, and it has been in my possession for 8 years. It is a wonderful car and I hate to part with it, but it is time to move on. The car is absolutely reliable. It is very easy to drive, but more importantly, it is a blast! A Corrado in such good condition is difficult to find these days.

I have done a load of modifications to the car. It is probably the fastest reliable Corrado you will find. It will beat the pants off of the heavier VR6 engined cars. In addition to all of the engine bits, the car is equipped with Wilwood brake calipers and Koni adjustable shocks and struts. The car handles like it is on rails. There are far too many modifications to list here.

Here are some of the basics: 148,000 miles Black leather interior ABS European headlights Synthetic oil for most of it's life Supercharger rebuilt in the last 10K miles (rebuild by Bahnbrenner) A/C compressor rebuilt in the last 1,000 miles The car is located in Texas, as it has been it's whole life

I'm asking $8,500 for the car, but I am willing to consider any serious offer. I will be putting the car on eBay soon, so if you are interested, let me know now.

If you are serious and would like more details, please send me an e-mail. I will be happy to send you more information as well as pictures of the car. Please feel free to tell you friends, neighbors, and family about this car.

Thanks, Bruce

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail