Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:12:09 -0500
From:         "G.M.Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Know any good, fast mechanics in Austin Texas?

Oh, one other thing considering your van is futzed. Amtrak between Austin and El Paso is $181 round trip. Relax with your pals, drink a beer, play cards, watch the movie, read a book, drink another beer; take the train.

Bringing ideas to life, G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett www.bulley-hewlett.com AIM = IExplain4u +1.919.658.1278 "Fax mentis incendium gloria culpum"