Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:49:27 -0800
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Well blow me down!
Comments: To: jessica@LUNULA.COM

I am sorry to hear this. I foresee nothing but trouble and intense consternation. To save you the pain, I will take this awfull beast off your hands for say $500 bucks (or a munchkins ice cube tray) and you'll only have to drive it over the hill to deliver... if it will make it that far.

take care, tim in san jose (if the tongue gets more in cheek, I'll need a straw to dring my martini)

_________________________________________________________________ Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963