Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Nov 2002 07:49:21 -0500
From:         Jay L Snyder <Jay.L.Snyder@USA.DUPONT.COM>
Subject:      Re: 85' low idle, loss of power/compression, surging-UPDATE
Comments: To: Tracy Bonin <icculus22420@YAHOO.COM>

Try disconnecting the O2 sensor and see if it runs any better. May just need a new sensor. Better yet, measure its voltage output with a voltmeter. Should be putting out 0.5 to0.7 VDC.

Jay

Tracy Bonin <icculus22420@YAHOO.COM>@gerry.vanagon.com> on 11/26/2002 04:05:33 PM

Please respond to Tracy Bonin <icculus22420@YAHOO.COM>