Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:49:48 EST
From:         Loretta Abbott-Kennon <LorettiAK@CS.COM>
Subject:      sharing vanagon junkyard wealth

Hello Listees, The time has come for me to share the junkyard wealth! I have been buying used parts at great prices for the last couple of years at this place. I have already told some of you about them but they have some nice vans and parts right now. I saw at least two repairable rear fiberglass bumpers, two sets of electric mirrors, and lots of other things I've been coveting for my van projects. There is a decent (but very dirty) 90 GL complete (except for a waterpump) that they want 2500 for (anyone want to go in on it with me-I want the bumpers and fiberglass trim and maybe the rear hatch and some of the interior trimmings) the van even has a set of Michelin agilis on it! If anyone is interested in contacting them they are in Irwindale, southern California their phone number is (626)357-3361 ask for Zach, I think it is a father and his two sons who own the place, Zach is the vanagon guy, he will give you the best deals. Best, Loretta 87 Syncro GL 86 Syncro GL 90 GL 82 Westy L

ps...I'm serious about wanting to go in for a group purchase on this van and I have a friend who would be too...he wants the engine.