Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Nov 2002 08:41:50 -0500
From:         "G.M.Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wanted: Factory(?) Dual Carb setup for '81 2.0 + FI system
              FT/S

All I'd have to say is ask someone who has done it. Ask about:

(a) dependability (b) mileage (c) ease of repair/maintenance (d) cold weather operation (below 45 degrees F)

I'll leave it at that. :)

Bringing ideas to life,

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett www.bulley-hewlett.com AIM = IExplain4u +1.919.658.1278 "Fax mentis incendium gloria culpum"