Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:06:18 -0800
From:         Roade Kampe <roadpanzer@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Is this the Vanagon Syndrome?
Comments: To: vanagons@NTPLX.NET

Just an FYI, having driven many many different vans cross country, and experiencing the dreaded "syndrome" EVEN WITH the capacitor fix (I would even bring my very own VW Harness with me in case the van didnt have one) I have to say that having said harness is no guarantee that the problem will go away.

-s

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail