Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Dec 2002 07:33:11 -0700
From:         Andrew Fox <afox@CNR.COLOSTATE.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Very First Domed Skylight
Comments: To: The Skylight Guy <reid@dccnet.com>

What I want to know is what is the interior height at the peak of the skylight with the poptop down? I'm only 5'7", a few more inches and I could stand up with the poptop down (this would be great for winter camping). The height of the domed skylights aren't listed on the website.

This also has me thinking weather it would be possible to install a really big domed skylight over the forward part of the camping area for this purpose? Trevor, will you make custom skylights?

Andrew Fox 86 Westy