Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:12:08 -0500
From:         Kenneth Wilford <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bosch fog lights. No, no, no.
Comments: To: THX0001@AOL.COM

I would agree with George as far as I do recommend going with Hella foglights as well. I have these available in the very nice looking/very functional Projecktzwo foglight kit. You can see a picture of it here: http://www.vanagain.com/Accessories.htm#German This kit not only looks cool, but puts out a lot of light. There is no drilling, cutting, mangling necessary to install this kit. Simply take out your turn signal lens and two screws from your lower grille. Install the foglight housing and reinstall these screws and the turn signals. The fog lights are installed. Electrical wiring plugs into your fuse panel and a relay plugs into a vacant spot in the panel (86-91 vanagon). You can install this within 30 mins with only a philips head screw driver.

At night this put out a lot of light. If you were thinking of getting the H4 square lights to help with the poor DOT low beams, these fog lights would be a good investment. I have been running them on my van for three years now. I have poor night vision, and they are a God send.

Let me know if you are interested. If anyone who got in on the last fog light group purchase wants to chime in here, feel free.

Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 http://www.vanagain.com Phone: (856)-327-4936 Fax: (856)-327-2242