Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:55:55 +0000
From:         Chris DeLong <green536@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Camping in cold & battery
Comments: To: firebaugh@RAINCITY.COM

Steve, sounds to me like you should get yourself an Optima blue top gel cell for the camper battery and an Optima red top for the main battery. This should fix your problems. And whoever puts the batteries in should mount them properly AWA clean the terminals.

Chris DeLong ICQ#45030867 Seattle, WA USA '80 16V 'Rocco ragtop '91 GLi 2.0 16V '77 Rabbit 16V '80 'Vert (parting out!) '61 17 Window type II '91 Vanagon '78 Rabbit '84 Jetta

_________________________________________________________________ Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail