Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 8 Dec 2002 09:13:28 -0800
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortinoj@SPEAKEASY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wasserboxer reputation (Long)
Comments: To: Sean Solowiej <sean@ORIGINALIDIOT.COM>

its all about the " love for the VW we have " some like diffrent things and others just stick with what works for them. we all have a common bond with VW's. air, water, whatever! :) nothing rules over.

love eachothers joys. ohh a cat just pi$$ed on my hubcap this morning does this mean he's anti-vw? hehe

peace all Joe