Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:56:20 -0800
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortinoj@SPEAKEASY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Friday -Photo ticket at stop lights
Comments: To: Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>

careful i never got a ticket in the mail, like 2 of them and couple years down the road while riding my bike ( yes i stopped driving by choice got pulled over by a 1 star guy :) and he said you have a warrent, never been to jail and plan on never going. He lucky let me go had to work the next day giving me a court date. :) i could just see my 3000 bike getting put in the pound..

tickets SUCK and they always get the good people/drivers simple try and fight it if you are in the right!!