Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:50:16 -0800
From:         Courtney Hook <chook@NISA.NET>
Subject:      Re: Photo ticket at stop lights
Comments: To: Andrew Grebneff <andrew.grebneff@stonebow.otago.ac.nz>

Same up here Andrew, and if you put any camera defeating finish on your plate you get the fine doubled if they catch you. :-) You have to be in the intersection when the light is red on the first shot it takes AND the second. It only fires if you entered on a full red. And you are guilty up here if the lights show that, it's not debatable. Been there tried that. Judge said tough. The fine here is 135 dollars I seem to remember, and it doesn't matter who was driving the fine goes to the registered owner of the car. Courtney