Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Dec 2002 06:28:29 -0800
From:         Tom Salicos <tomsalicos@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help... need portland, OR shop recommendation
Comments: To: Damon Campbell <damoncampbellvw@YAHOO.COM>

Try Nick Ellis, owner of M&M Automotive in Aloha. They are closed on Saturday, but leave a message as he will probably check for messages. He tends to go out of his way for transients.

Phone: 503 642-1622

Tom Salicos

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damon Campbell" <damoncampbellvw@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 3:05 PM Subject: Help... need portland, OR shop recommendation