Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Dec 2002 18:48:31 -0800
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller@CWNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Burning Van or Insanorama
Comments: To: fortinoj@speakeasy.net

Looking like the Saturday after New Year. Which would be January something or other.

If BenT can put his mind on something other than his current lady love for a moment perhaps he can provide directions and such.

If you think you might be coming let me know so I can get a rough count, as opposed to a count of roughs. Still in reaction to the day. Not often it's wet and windy enough to slide me sideways a couple of feet on the freeway.

Mike