Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:57:34 -0800
From:         Robert Keezer <warmerwagen@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Reality check
Comments: To: kdlewis@JUNO.COM

That looks like Pat Callaghan's green '77 adventurwagen that burned completely in 15 minutes last summer near The Dalles, Oregon.

He was coming back from a camping trip- first trip in the new bus. He had replaced half the fuel lines- but not all.

If this is his Bus, coincidently this is the same bus I installed a gas heater in three years ago for the PO.

He has offered this warning many times too- make sure all the fuel lines are replaced at least every ten years, not every twenty.

Wasn't the heater that started the fire- it was 100 degrees out that day.

Robert K

1982 Westfalia

>From: Ken Lewis <kdlewis@JUNO.COM>

> >Fuel lines, check them often. > >http://www.vintagebus.com/gallery/image/10629.JPG > > > > > > >________________________________________________________________ >Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today >Only $9.95 per month! >Visit www.juno.com

Robert 1982 Westfalia 1987 Wolfsburg

_________________________________________________________________ MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus