Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:50:13 -0600
From:         Jeff Palmer <jpalmer@MTS.NET>
Subject:      Re: repairing the idle stabilizer unit

I have similar symptoms (engine quit/lousy idle) - started when I got a new O2 sensor with my new exhaust. Lower idle when warm too. If I disconnect my O2 sensor and it runs better, what does that mean?

Jeff 85 Westfalia

----- Original Message ----- From: "gary hradek" <hradek@YAHOO.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 11:37 PM Subject: repairing the idle stabilizer unit