Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Dec 2002 18:23:23 -0500
From:         80 Westy Pokey <pokey@VANAGON.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Total VW Officially Dead
Comments: To: Syncro@yahoogroups.com
Comments: cc: westydriver <westydriver@tactical-bus.info>

It appears I have spooked some Camper and Comercial subscribers. I have no info either way, I re-typed the letter from Total VW verbatim. Here is a post from type2 that may set you more at ease...

Thanks, Chris

Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:32:00 +0000 From: "Iesu Grist" <iesugrist@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [T2] Re; Total VW dead To: pokey@vanagon.org, vwsnoopy@fullmoonbusclub.net Cc: type2@type2.com

From all Dave Eccles has been saying on the JK forum (UK now) C+C is healthy and separate to the TotalVW probs.. there was some discussion regarding this some while back on http://www.justkampers.co.uk

go to chat and then search.. might still be in archives although they have been trying to save space recently..

or go here... the C+C website of sorts.. has forum as well..

http://www.volkswagencamper.co.uk/

---- Original message ---- >Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 13:32:35 -0700 >From: westydriver <westydriver@tactical-bus.info> >Subject: Total VW Officially Dead >To: pokey@vanagon.org > >saw your message on the list and got curious about the wording they >used. About 6 months ago jazz publishing listed about 8 mags. they >now only list 4. I am concerned because jazz also does campers and >commercial mag. the mags they now list are : > >campers and commercial (quarterly van mag) >skin deep (tatoo mag) >skin shots (tatoo mag) >100% Biker (hard core biker mag) > >they dropped a standard motorcyle mag, total vw, and a sport car mag, >hope they dont drop my campers mag as well >jimt >