Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Dec 2002 22:39:44 -0800
From:         Aristotle Sagan <killer_jupiter@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: door for westy above-bed storage

I agree with Jeff.

I don't buy vehicles with AC. Don't like it, don't use it. Even when I borrow the SO's car (which has AC), I turn it off and put the damned windows down.

If whomever had wanted us to have air conditioning, it would have made us with a compressor.

tim in sometimes hot san jose

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail