Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Dec 2002 22:42:01 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <j_rodgers@CHARTER.NET>
Subject:      Re: Utilities
Comments: To: Chuck Hill <hilltech@NETINS.NET>

Was there ever a "half-camper" built. I mean something eith a pop-top but limited paraphanalia inside. The narrow bed of the full Westies are a real turn-off to me. That rear cabinet would have to go.

I never have owned a Westy, but have thought a lot about it. I have done a lot of travel camping in my GL. I've gotten by so far, but having a pop top would really be nice.

I'm just wondering what various combinations were manufactured.

John Rodgers 88 GL Driver