Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2002, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 31 Dec 2002 11:24:36 -0600
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Think Positive to start your new year
Comments: cc: kd7bcy@teleport.com, wetwesties@yahoogroups.com,
          CTOnLine@webtv.net

My Vanagon or Westy is paid for. My Van Qualifies for cheap insurance. My Van has brakes. My Van has tires. My Van has windshield wipers. My Van has a pot top roof. My Van has a stove. My Van has a refrigerator. My Van has beds for four friendly people. My Van has a canine front seat heater. My Van has a kitchen sink. My Van has mag wheels. My Van has windshield washers. My Van has a great engine. My Van has a great transmission. My Van has a current state inspection sticker. My Van has a water holding tank. My Van has charm. My Van has a feral cat trapping devise. My Van has heat most of the time. My Van marks its spot when I park it. My Van has super bright SA headlights (revenge on SUVs). My Van has super bright tail lights, weeping lenses. My Van has a locking gas cap. My Van has a cool Audio System. My Van has a good paint job. My Van has neat hiding places for my militia supplies. My Van has swivel seats. My Van has reclining seats. My Van has sun visors. My Wife can Cook. I make my own beer Hic! Hic! My Neighbor has an SUV and a $500.00 a month car note. My Neighbor has an SUV and a $300.00 a month insurance payment. My Neighbor has an SUV and a $200.00 a month maintenance. My Neighbor has an SUV and a $ 800.00 a month in depreciation. My Neighbor has an SUV and he's never seen a gravel road. My Neighbor has an SUV and is upside down in the note. My Neighbor has an SUV and he isn't about to let his dog ride in it. My Neighbor has an SUV and I can't tell the difference between the brands of SUVs. My Neighbor has an SUV just like everybody on the block, some have two or three. My Neighbor has an SUV and has the same For Sale sign on it for three years now, beginning to fade, needs new signs. Every time an American buys a $40,000.00 SUV, 40,000 Japanese break out laughing. If he pay $50,000.00 for one they have to be hospitalized with split sides.

Stan Wilder

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com