Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:41:31 -0600
From:         Erick Faith Jimenez <efaith@BANCOBCR.COM>
Subject:      For Sale 1990 Vanagon GL Westalia Camper

OK! let's try again...

Dear fellow listees:

I'm selling my beloved van "ELKE"

1990 Vanagon GL Wesfalia Camper

This van has been my daily driver for some years now but for bussiness reasons I have to sell it. I`m looking for the right owner, that`s why I post it to the list before doing anyting else. The van has 139.000 original miles on. The heads were rebuilt less than 8.000 miles ago. I`m the secon owner. It has a clear title, emissions inspection, and is currently registered in Costa Rica untill December 2003. It has never been involved in an accident. I have a recent CARFAX report.

FACTORY EQUIPMENT: 2.1 liter, fuel-injected Wasserboxer engine Power steering Automatic transmission Silver metallic paint Front spoiler Five alloy rims Power windows Dual power mirrors Air conditioning Power door locks Rear window wiper Original velours upholstery All screens and courtains Both tables and legs All camping gear (working perfect) Blaupunkt Stereo/Cassette player All factory books and manuals, even the camper only and the dometic fridge instruction manuals Jacking equipment Fire extinguisher

ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: four speakers larger than the original ones, two way front, three way rear Center swivel seat with compartment and lap belt Lap belts for three in the rear Cabinets modified inside for more storage space Switch operated additional fridge fan Long sink hose for use inside or outside the van (as a shower) 12v dome light mounted near the skylight, with switch for the "upstairs" bed 12v dome light mounted in the center of the captain seats Four cup holders: two in the front center console, two in the sides of the rear bench Alluminium rail storage for both tables. you can put them away and have free access to the cabinets Screw on plastic cap for the Flue-Vent when not in use Five FIRESTONE all season radials 205/R14-C, heavy duty 8 ply tires Extra large home made awning 12' x 10' Towing hitch with 2" ball Four marine metallic hooks for tying whatever you want to the back of the van

Photos of the van can be seen at:

http://www.wetwesties.org

or

http://members.tripod.com/~torlasco/ErickFaith.html

Asking $7.600.00 OBO

Please direct questions via E-mail: efaith@bancobcr.com

Erick Faith '90 westy "ELKE" San José, Costa Rica Central America