Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Jan 2003 14:11:37 -0500
From:         Marla Stelk <mjstelk@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fuel tank leaking

Hee hee hee - yep I've been doing the cheating - not filling it up all the way - since it started because my van is my work vehicle and I've had to use it until I could fix it. Fortunately I've got the hose from Ken already - didn't realize I had hoses there to replace when I replaced all the others in the engine compartment. Gonna have to borrow my "uncle" Mike's lift this Sunday.

Thanks to everyone who responded! This list is the best! Peace, Marla '87 Westy GL Van "Morrison"

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail