Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Jan 2003 17:25:00 -0500
From:         lauterba <lauterba@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: 84 Vanagon heating problem/T-5 Microbus PowerPoint
Comments: To: HJaynes1@AOL.COM

Harold, sounds like you have a lot of air in your coolant system and not enough coolant. If the cooling system is incorrectly bled, the remaining air will force more coolant out into the overflow container. The archives is full of postings about bleeding the cooling system.

John Lauterbach Macon, GA '84 7-passenger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Harold Jaynes" <HJaynes1@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 5:06 PM Subject: 84 Vanagon heating problem/T-5 Microbus PowerPoint