Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Jan 2003 18:31:46 -0600
From:         Open Wheel Racing <openwhel@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: security ideas----- sales pitch involved,
              please inquiry OFF LIST!

Dear List,

Its a shame we have to have this type topic, but having been a victim of car theft myself, I can speak first hand of the need for items like this. Since my loss, I have purchased several car alarms, steering wheel "bar locks", brake peddle locks, Mag wheel locking lugs, decals, phony blinking LED lights, I even ran a chain through some wheels one time. I haven't lost a car or wheels since. But getting on my hands and knees in dress clothes to run a chain through some shinny wheels, while the wife gives me funny looks, isn't cool either.

So lets discuss really high tech, top of the line, high end protection for your cars, trucks, and motorcycles. Systems are also available for boats, heavy equipment, 18 wheelers and trailers, just about anything you can think of. Aircraft would come under FAA regulations. This system was developed for our armed forces, and different versions have been in use for several years.

I am talking about the "Starlite Online Global Guard"! This is an online mobile GPS tracking, and communication system. This unit enables you to track and commutate with you vehicle vie E-mail from your home or work computer. More importantly, it enables your vehicle to commutate with YOU! Know with or without an in car alarm, if you car is being driven, towed, or moved without your authorization. Know your vehicle's location within 30 meters ( about 90 ft ), know the speed your vehicle is being operated at, and what direction it is traveling in, distance traveled, times started and stopped. You will no longer have to worry about the safety of your vehicle when your not close by. You no longer have to worry about lending your vehicle and having it driven to an unwanted location, or driven in a harsh or dangerous manner, or driven by an unauthorized driver. Disable the starter, or accessories, such as your car phone, stereo, etc., or enable same. The main component's of this system are small ( Size 100 mm X 75 mm X 45 mm or approximately 4 in X 3 in X 1/2 in ) easily installed out of sight, with basic hand tools, in an afternoon. The system is fully self contained, including its own back up battery.

With the STARLITE ONLINE GLOBAL GUARD, vehicle tracking system you can:

Find your vehicle's - Location, Speed, and Direction - Enable and disable your vehicle's starter and auto accessories - Get vehicle security system, boundary or speeding alerts - Receive alerts via email, pager or web enabled phone - Low monthly fee (less than $10.00 / month) - Equipment purchase required - Details of many more features upon request

This is a great product for any vehicle. Please contact me off list for complete information and pricing. Please remember all information is available OFF list.

Best regards for the coming New Year,

Howard Dunn STARLITE GLOBAL GUARD Inc.