Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:58:38 -0800
From:         Jim Ellis <ellisjames@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Camping in the four corners states? Try the BBB event!
Comments: cc: Ronnie_home Feitleson <general@oldvolks.com>

Someone was asking about where to camp within the Four Corner States:

The best thing for camping in the Four Corner States this coming weekend (01/17-20/2003 will be Buses by the Bridge event in Lake Havasu, AZ right up the road from Quartzite,AZ. BEAUTIFUL weather in Arizona right now. We all would love to see you there. Go to this link for more details. http://www.busesbythebridge.com/

My family and I will be there in our 97 Eurocamper but several hundred other vehicles of all generations are joining the fun starting Friday. Kids, Big kids and adoptive Grandparents are welcome to attend.

Summer camping in Arizona is mainly in the northern half of the State. My favorite places are near the AZ/NM border about the "beltline" of that border near a place called Alpine, AZ. Look on line for links to Apache-Sitgraves National Forest for details. I like to camp between the East and West forks of the Black river. More of trout stream but still fun. Good luck and please consider sun and fun in Southern Arizona this weekend. -Jim Ellis Phoenix, AZ