Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Jan 2003 19:58:00 -0500
From:         Tim McDermott <h2oboxer@OPTONLINE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Madeleine Islands Camping Event - Info request
Comments: To: Normand Gagnon & Sylvie Brunet <normandsylvie@ATTGLOBAL.NET>

I had sent a note to marie and just got this response back :

Hi !

Sorry for the delay in response, but the Holidays were hectic.

Concerning the Iles-de-la-Madeleine Westfalia Rally.

The IWCCC (International Westfalia Camping-Car Club) will be holding a big rally next August (13-17) on the Iles-de-la-Madeleine.

Unfortunately, the official ferry (containing only Westfalias) is already full (leaving on August 11th).

You may still attend, but you will have to cross to the islands using another ferry (either before or after the 11th of August).

To reserve your passage on the ferry consult this Internet site : www.ctma.ca . And don't forget to mention that you're with the Westfalia Club.

To confirm your presence at the Rally, e-mail me and I will send you an answer form. The costs relating to the Rally (campground) are not yet defined, but they will be about 100 $ CAN for the whole week. Please note that you will not have a precise site, because there will be about 300 vehicles on a 100 site campground, therefore everyone will share a site with two other vehicles.

To attend the August 2003 Rally you must be a member of the IWCCC (30$ CAN / year or 25$ US). And to become a member you must own a VW camper.

If you do not wish to attend the Iles-de-la-Madeleine Rally, you can still become a member of the IWCCC.

If you want to join the Club, please e-mail me and I will send you an enrollment form.

Hopes this answers most of your questions. Do not hesitate in contacting me for further information.

Marie-Jo CIW 182

-