Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 17 Jan 2003 07:21:36 -0800
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortinoj@SPEAKEASY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fast German will fix the broken rebuild / Fix?
Comments: To: George Goff <THX0001@AOL.COM>

George,

They do build a strong 1.9 with all new parts, sure the head gasket thing can be a real PITA, but i just went with the troubles that popped up, I really wish the german heads were still around something about the AMC heads don't make sence. I did'nt go to court and really just was up front with them about the issues I was having, keeping very calm in matters only helps things get fixed. I'm a carma guy tring to live life of peace in such a crazy world. This is only my view and bridges are sometimes always burned so bad they never open paths again only make road blocks.

sure i lost some $ but money comes and goes, I also waited 4hrs 1 night after and kept my head or tried to. but they did'nt release the van to me until he knew the o2 levels were ok. I'm happy they did keep up to their word

what I don't want to happen is people to stay away from vans just because the troubles that may pop up, every single thing has good and bad to it. I owned a Honda back in the 80's and still my heart was always with VW cars, simple its a LIFE STYLE regardless of what other type of makes you have had or compair to VW's, some can't stand the issues others understand and don't throw the towel in

just my views :)

happy Friday all Joe