Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:07:35 -0500
From:         Maynard Southard <echomhs@GIS.NET>
Subject:      Re: eBay User Reference
Comments: cc: "jeff@TSSGI.COM" <jeff@TSSGI.COM>

bergpanzer was my first and only bad experience from eBay in 15 auctions. I was successful bidder on a Vanagon Diesel Oil Pan (see http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1871929544 ).

He warned in his auction to "Please ask questions before you bid!" Alas, I had neglected to ask if the "1982 VANAGON DIESEL OIL PAN ALUMINUM GREAT!" had ever been cracked and a repair attempted. My bad. I decided I would learn from the experience rather than get all bent out of shape. But since you asked ...

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." I will never buy from him again.

Maynard