Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:04:19 -0500
From:         80 Westy Pokey <pokey@VANAGON.ORG>
Subject:      Fwd: RE: Pictures of Mounted Propex

For anyone that was following this thread. Turns out these pics came from the wet wesites list. Here is the URL, be sure to cut and paste the entire thing:

http://home.attbi.com/~aaronanderberg/Propex_Heatsource_1600_i nstallation.html

Thanks, Chris

---- Original message ---- >Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:54:20 -0800 >From: "Loren A. Busch" <lbusch@ix.netcom.com> >Subject: RE: Pictures of Mounted Propex >To: <pokey@vanagon.org> > >You hit it on the head, it was on the WetWesties list! Here is the URL >http://home.attbi.com/~aaronanderberg/Propex_Heatsource_1600_ installatio >n.html > >-----Original Message----- >From: 80 Westy Pokey [mailto:pokey@vanagon.org] >Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 10:33 AM >To: Loren A. Busch >Subject: RE: Pictures of Mounted Propex > >I have had this happen to me too from time to time, that is >why I downloaded the images. It is possible that you got it >via p-mail and deleted it, or if you are like me you are on a >number of different vanagon lists and you just didn't check >the archives of the right list. Who knows... > >Thanks, >Chris > >---- Original message ---- >>Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:58:46 -0800 >>From: "Loren A. Busch" <lbusch@ix.netcom.com> >>Subject: RE: Pictures of Mounted Propex >>To: <pokey@vanagon.org> >> >>Thanks, that's what I was looking for. I could not find the >message in >>the archives no matter what I looked for! >> >>-----Original Message----- >>From: 80 Westy Pokey [mailto:pokey@vanagon.org] >>Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 6:14 AM >>To: Loren A. Busch >>Cc: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >>Subject: Re: Pictures of Mounted Propex >> >>I know the exact post you are talking about and I can't find >>it either. Fortunately I saved the photos, which I have just >>uploaded to the Vanagon "Spare" list: >> >>http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/vanagon/lst >> >>Look in the Propex folder. If anyone is interested in one of >>these I decided to go automotive gas instead of propane and >>have a brand Propex for sale in box for $480-US plus >shipping. >> >>Thanks, >>Chris >> >>---- Original message ---- >>>Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:19:54 -0800 >>>From: "Loren A. Busch" <lbusch@IX.NETCOM.COM> >>>Subject: Pictures of Mounted Propex >>>To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM >>> >>>OK, I give up. I've searched the archives about 6 or 8 >>different ways >>>and cannot find what I'm looking for. About a month ago >>someone posted >>>a link to pictures of a Propex heater mounted between the >>refrig and the >>>water tank on their Westy. Either that or they sent the >>links directly >>>to me. I cannot find them in the archives or any of my >>bookmarks or >>>saved emails. Does anyone recall who it was and where >those >>pictures >>>are? I promise not to lose them this time. >> >> > >