Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:16:18 -0500
From:         The Bus Depot <vanagon@BUSDEPOT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bus Depot Web Site Problems?

> For the last 24 hours or so it seems like the Bus Depot's "Search" > function's been busted. Even searching on a common word like "hose" comes > up with no hits.

Yes it is having some problems. Our provider installed a new, faster server and ran into some trouble. For the last day or so both the order form and the search functions have been down. You can put items in your shopping cart but you can't check out. You can pull up items on most of the pages, but you can't search by part number or description. Also, the Cables & Hoses and Steering & Suspension pages are displaying parts for multiple VW models even if you specify only one.

The problem should be resolved by early afternoon, or so I'm told. Meanwhile, you can use the various product category pages to look up items, and you can even put them in your shopping cart. Hopefully you'll then be able to check out, which will mean they fixed the problem. But if not, since you already have the parts listed on your shopping cart, you can just call toll-free (1-866-BUS-DEPOT) and read them off to the operator instead, who can enter them for you in a few seconds. (We open at 11 eastern time.) If you need part number lookup assistance, call Customer Service instead, at 215-234-VWVW.

Sorry for the inconvenience but hopefully it will be resolved in a few hours.

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. (215) 234-VWVW www.busdepot.com

_____________________________________________ Toll-Free for Orders by Part # 1-866-BUS-DEPOT