Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 26 Jan 2003 00:41:07 -0500
From:         David Beierl <dbeierl@ATTGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: Temp II sensor o-ring confusion
Comments: To: Marc Perdue <marcperdue@ADELPHIA.NET>
Comments: cc: Ron Salmon / Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>,
          "KENWILFY@AOL.COM" <KENWILFY@AOL.COM>

At 12:06 AM 1/26/2003, Marc Perdue wrote: >is the o-ring for the Temp II sensor. The part number is N90316802. I >can't find this part in ETKA. The Bus Depot, where I purchased my >sensor, based on cost, claims to not be aware of the need for this >o-ring, and I quote, "As far as we know, the sensor does not take an

1.9l and Syncro have a screw-in TII -- 2.1l have one that clips in and takes a sealing ring, see Bentley 24.49, top illustration.

In listing for '87, MG1, SG21, Illus 16-07, it looks to me as though item 10 might be the guy -- it shows p/n 902 781 01 -- but I'm not positive it's the right item, and anyway Ken knows perfectly well what the correct part is...

cheers, david

-- David Beierl - Providence RI USA -- http://pws.prserv.net/synergy/Vanagon/ '84 Westy "Dutiful Passage" '85 GL "Poor Relation"