Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:40:30 -0800
From:         zolo <zolo@FOXINTERNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: Keeping mold out of a westy
Comments: To: harald_nancy_vw@YAHOO.COM

I recommend a 50/50 solution to be delivered onto the inside of the pop top with an 8 inch size roller for less dripping, in five minutes the mold is gone. Also the same solution would be good to wipe all the surfaces with a sponge with. It will keep down the mold to a minimum. But it will come back in a couple of years and repeat it again. Zoltan

---- Original Message ---- From: harald_nancy_vw@YAHOO.COM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: RE: Keeping mold out of a westy Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:08:53 -0800