Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:34:15 -0800
From:         Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@ATTBI.COM>
Subject:      The wave....or the finger from Clarence!

Jeez, I knew I should have waited until Friday for that one. I'm sure Clarence doesn't read any Friday Vanagon emails, or his head would have exploded long ago!

Lighten up, you'll live longer and maybe have fewer "misfortunes, trials and tribulations...." with your Vanagon. But probably not.

Stuart

Clarence wrote:

As we all know there is a lot of trash that may be somehow related to = Vantages that appear on the list from time to time. Things like a = Vanagon wave or other stupid ideas like that only take time away from = those people who have real problems or suggestions or who want to help = another Vanagoners in need. VW people have been waving to each other now = for generations and is nothing new, we did it in the 50's and 60's. The = listies also have a lot of great information to share with other listies = to help us get thru our misfortunes, trials and tribulations and I hope = that my idea can help others like it has helped me on occasion.