Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2003, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:19:27 -0700
From:         Andrew Fox <afox@CNR.COLOSTATE.EDU>
Subject:      Re: should I buy it? (more information!)
Comments: To: Bradley Flubacher <flub@adelphia.net>

have you ever owned a vanagon before?

IMHO there are 3 types of owners: those who have lots of spare time to work on them those who have lots of money to pay someone to work on them those that are very lucky and never need anyone to work on them

I'm one of the poor SOB's that does'nt fall any of the 3 above classes. I call this condition "Vanagon Hell".

Andrew Fox 86 westy