Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 Feb 2003 17:44:26 -0600
From:         Stan Wilder <wilden1@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Open letter to Larry Chase:
Comments: To: wetwesties@yahoogroups.com

Open letter to Larry Chase: Remember that T shirt I bought from you? Well, let me lay this story on you. I believe in lucky things, like a lucky neck tie, lucky jockey shorts, lucky jackets, lucky houses and several other lucky things. I put that T shirt on this morning and my tenant called to tell me that my rental building burned last night (my retirement income up in smoke), yes I was insured but nobody wins in insurance negotiations. Then after surveying the damage I came home to split the engine away from the tranny on the 66 Westie. While wobbling the engine while it was on a jack and me under the van doing the wobbling I pinched my fingers between the down wobble and up wobble between the engine and tranny. I immediately scratched 'O God' and he was right there to help, the fingers came free as the engine fell on my ankle bruising it pretty good. Engine exodus completed I loaded it in my Westy rear floor without any events. After seeing myself in the mirror and watching the dog flee in fright I decided to wash my clothes. Then I set the presoak as I undressed and loaded the washer. I went directly to the bathroom to shower and into the shower about three minutes the hot water cycled on the washing machine presoak from hot to cold and the hand held shower head (required for Mon) was spraying at my mid section. Well I got a lot of scalding hot water right quick on my genitalia .......... Ouch!. Achieving some semblance of humanity I set the oven for preheat to have a tasty cardboard flavored frozen pizza. Wouldn't you know it, a goodly paper cut while opening the pizza box right on the finger I use to pick my nose. I felt so strongly about warning you about the potentials of wearing those T shirts that I can smell my Pizza reaching the third stage of becoming pure carbon, yet I'm committed to posting this warning.

Stan Wilder

________________________________________________________________ Sign Up for Juno Platinum Internet Access Today Only $9.95 per month! Visit www.juno.com