Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Feb 2003 14:34:15 -0800
From:         Jeffrey Schwaia <jeff@TSSGI.COM>
Subject:      Re: new-ish member with a question.
Comments: To: Zachary Viggiani <zach@PLAYMEDIA.CA>

Zach,

If you need any help in the Sacramento/Northern California area, let me know, glad to help.

I also know where there's quite a few vans for sale, so if you know what you're looking for, let me know and I'll see if it's available in my area.

I have a 2000 R1150GS and a 1975 R75/6 in my garage. Used to ride a '75 R90S, but I sold it a few years back.

Cheers,

Jeff

hey there..

my name is zach.. i am located in toronto, canada.

i have been lurking on the list for a number of months now getting a feel for how it works. i do not have a vanagon as of now but am looking hoping to buy over the next few months.

i am also an owner of a 1971 bmw r60/5 motorcycle and am on the airheads and /5 list for these bikes.

i know on those lists often people ask people to check out bikes for them they are looking at buying online that are in areas they can not get too themselves.

i am just curious if that is something you guys do here.. i have not seen it happen but i am sure that does not mean it does not.

i do not have a specific vehicle in mind yet but i would feel more comfortable looking online.. particularly for a vehicle out west where they seem much more plentiful and in better shape if i knew it was possible.

thanks in advance for your time..

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- zachary viggiani : http://www.playmedia.ca : e. zach@playmedia.ca