Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Feb 2003 19:32:10 -0600
From:         Open Wheel Racing <openwhel@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: WARNING!!! Parts for sale, please delete if not interested,
              All info off list please!

Hello Volks,

I have a sliding side window for sale, from a 1984 Vanagon, left side of course. With all the discussion lately, about installing one on the right/passenger side, was there a conclution arrived at? Can it be installed on the passenger side or not? Anyway I have one for sale in very good condition, including the glass, felt seal, lock, and frame work, etc. The outer boundry seal was hard and cracked up, so I just cut the window out, a new seal will be needed. Please make all inquies of list at openwhel@bellsouth.net Thanks,

Howard

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Erlandson" <danoer1@ECLIPSE.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 12:38 PM Subject: Pistons on rear door