Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Feb 2003 08:33:13 -0800
From:         Joseph Fortino <fortinoj@SPEAKEASY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Friday question: What tools do you carry?
Comments: To: David Brodbeck <gull@CYBERSPACE.ORG>

i use the KISS method, keep it simple stupid :) fuses, oil, coolent, little green tool box with some goodies, i never over pack just me i'm kiss man. oh the part that desided to break that housed 4 mail coolent hoses was just a (freak)thing, sometimes tools will only come in handy but parts are parts. The local VW shop said they have'nt sold the part i was looking for since 1989. LOL i was able to locate one at this dealer new of course. last one! woo made that. what it comes down to is resources so many are only in it for money. I stay away from the money whores. * and they stay away from me after time :) * you come across good people that will understand you drive a VW because your ( resourceful ) bottom line!

when we drive into a town or town's we need resources.

happy tooling. Joe