Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 10 Feb 2003 23:49:37 -0600
From:         Donald Baxter <donald.baxter@MCHSI.COM>
Subject:      Re: What do Vanagon drivers ride?
Comments: To: Stephen Steele <steeles@HORIZONVIEW.NET>

Seems like most of the folks I meet out in the world who have Vanagons I've either met in the parking lot of my local bike store here in Iowa City, or in the parking lot of the REI on the Northeast Freeway in Atlanta. Check the parking lots of the Unitarian-Universalist Congregations in Chattanooga and Atlanta as well. Usually at least two in the lot for Sunday services.

I think we're stereotyped, eh? <grin>

But no dogs here--occasionally find myself paddling, though.

Donald Baxter Iowa City, IA '85 Vanagon GL