Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 8 Feb 2003 10:31:49 -0700
From:         John Andrew <johna@TELLURIDECOLORADO.NET>
Subject:      Re: [Syncro] Insurance - Replacement Value Policy?

I have had State Farm insurance for many years. I have been in two accidents over the years, one not my fault and a black ice incident. Both cases they paid me way over the value of the car and within a week I had a check. Towing coverage is also great. Paid to tow a 25' motorhome I had 100 miles to a repair facility. Towing was more than the repair (broken oil pick up tube where the main axle ran under the oil pan). Just my experience, John Andrew 1987 Subaru Syncro Adventurewagen 1984 Tiico Westy 1985 Quantum Syncro Wagon

-----Original Message----- From: Forhan, Thomas <Thomas.Forhan@MAIL.HOUSE.GOV> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, February 07, 2003 3:23 PM Subject: Re: [Syncro] Insurance - Replacement Value Policy?