Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:46:48 -0700
From:         John Andrew <johna@TELLURIDECOLORADO.NET>
Subject:      NVC: Cheap flights to europe!

Hi all, Anyone thinking of going to Europe to pick up a cheap Doka, Syncro, Camper, or any Vanagon combination of the above? Not to bring it back on the plane with you, but to check it out to ship it back :). Or maybe buy one and travel around Europe with it? I guess there is some Vanagon content. British Airlines is having a special for $198 round trip to London from anywhere in the US. And for another $99 round trip you can fly on to Munich, Dusseldorf, Berlin, and many other places in Europe. You have to book within the next few days. I am starting to sound like I have a financial interest in this so I will sign off now. Go to www.britishairways.com and look for "A fare to remember". Hope I am not stepping out of bounds putting this on the list, I am just trying to pass on a great deal! Thanks. John Andrew 1987 Syncro Adventurewagen (Subie) 1984 Westfalia (Tiico) 1985 Quantum Syncro Wagon 1965 Type 3 Karmann Ghia