Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:31:44 -0800
From:         Marcus Elia and Jen Deck <dela4@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: What do Vanagondrivers ride -- human powered

Hey folks:

Don't end that thread yet... Road: 1989(?) Ciocc Columbus 60cm with Shimano Ultegra all around incl.wheels... I know it should be Campagnolo ;) MTB: 2000 Rocky Mountain Hammer Race (XT, Rhyno Lite rims, Judy SL) with the lazy-boy of saddles-- Titec Ithys Commuter: 1996 Rocky Mountain Hammer (XTR, XT, rigid fork)... known as 'Hammered' due to thumb-sized ding in top tube. I now sneak back into the shadows with the other lurking ex-vanagon-owners-- although I love the fact that I can stack a whole team of bikes inside the back of my EuroVan. My heart is still with my old '84 Westfalia though.

Keep on riding,

Marcus Elia Peterborough '95 EV GLS (Lulu) ex- '84 Westfalia (Dela)