Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:01:26 -0700
From:         Ben McCafferty <ben@VOLKSCAFE.COM>
Subject:      Re: VDO Oil Pressure Extension Adaptor
Comments: To: David Brodbeck <gull@CYBERSPACE.ORG>

Check out Bill Davidson's article on this at vanagon.com. I used his procedure with two exceptions: make the hose 5" long, and notch the tin instead of putting a hole in it--that way you can remove the tin without removing the hose or sender. You can have your own hose made for about 8-10 bucks, and it is a much better fit than the VDO version--far from exhaust, etc. tx, bmc :) Ben McCafferty ben@volkscafe.com

Volks Cafe 1823 Soquel Avenue Santa Cruz, CA 95062 831-426-1244 http://volkscafe.com