Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:38:37 -0500
From:         "Michael S. Nichols" <msnichols@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      1973 Super Beetle in Atlanta, GA 30306
Comments: To: PeachStateTransporters@yahoogroups.com

Hello to both lists. We are Vanagon folks, and have a dead '73 Super Beetle project car, light blue, that needs to find a good home. The bug was my high school son's daily transportation up until a year ago when the engine blew. The bug now sits in our carport here near Emory University. GA registration and 2001 tag. Good Points----price is ? OBO--trade for van stuff, a sincere thanks, satisfaction of not seeing it go to the auto crusher, whatever. Has new front signal lights and front bumper, new right rear fender to be included with bug, new uninstalled headliner, sound trans and front end, .009 dizzy, newer carb. Bad Points----rusted floor pans and heater channels, blown engine, no front seats or door panels, missing carpet and headliner, rusted out jack points, right rear fender cut off, dent in body near where new rt rear fender bolts on, and the bug goes as whole package, no picking parts off and leaving the carcass. Needs to be towed.

We will keep the bug for about a week to see if there is any interest in it before we dispose of it. We are hoping you who read this will pass on the news to the rest of the VW community in the area so we can find this beetle a loving home. Thanks!

Michael, Christina, and Warrick Nichols 2--'81 air cooled Vanagons