Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2003, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:19:36 -0800
From:         Mark Dorm <mark_hb@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 88 Wolfsburg Instument custer lighting problems
Comments: To: rattlehead_64@YAHOO.COM

Yeah maybe it is more complicated... however, just so you'll know, when my bulbs were bad they would go on and off at their own whim, any little slight tap and they're out... when I replaced them, they were fine.. until I fooled with the wiring they're attached to... then one went out again.. they short out easily I think, and even when bad will sometimes come back on.. but I've never noticed them affecting anything like the temperature guage et..

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail